What Is Co-Packing?
Perhaps you have a fantastic E-Liquid flavour or even a range of flavours that you know could be the next big thing to hit the E-Liquid market, what you do not have are the facilities in order to prepare, bottle and label your liquids in a safe and hygienic environment. E-Liquid Wholesale can turn your vision into a reality.
At ELW Ltd we offer an excellent Co-Packing service at an affordable price, Our Co-Packing service has been designed to massively reduced the lead times that the majority of E-Liquid manufacturing companies impose on Co-Packing services.
Our dedicated Co-Packing production facility is able to effectively provide a solution for both small batch and large volume filling, bottling, labelling and packing requirements, no volume is too big or too small.
We are infinitely flexible with every aspect of your requirements, perhaps you need us to provide specialist flavour additions or use a specific type of bottle, label or outer packaging, we can source all of these for you.
We Protect the Integrity of Your Brand
With all our Co-Packing operations we utilise a different manufacturing code at every step of the preparation, bottling, labelling and despatch processes, this way your product is protected from replication throughout, We also offer Non-Disclosure Agreements to ensure your recipes and mixes are fully protected at all times.
Why Choose E-Liquid Wholesale for your Co-Packing requirements?
1. Highly competitive rates for all bottle types and sizes
2. We can normally supply first production run within 3 days
3. Low MOQ of only 5 Litres/flavour
4. Flavour matching, replication and development service
5. Flavour and final product verification by sample before final production for specific recipes
6. All liquids prepared and bottled in a ISO Class 7 clean room environment
7. Specialised Foil and Textured label options available to give your brand maximum impact
8. Full batch code traceability and verification on all orders.